Saturday, January 19, 2008

"Rock and/or Roll" radio show, 89.1 WIDR FM



For the past 11+ years I have hosted a radio show called "Rock and/or Roll" on the local station 89.1 WIDR FM.
Tune in weekly on Wednesday nights at 12 midnight - 2am for the best in bottle smashing good times rock and roll. Punk, metal, garage rock, psychedelia, space rock, krautrock, power pop, glam, greasy R&B, rockabilly, surf, heavy blues, stoner rock, doom, country fuzz and much, much more from the 50's/60's/70's/80's to the present).
Sometimes I give away free tickets to local shows/events.
Sometimes I play your requests. Sometimes I play air guitar in the studio when no one's looking. Tune in to find out...

You can listen online by visiting http://www.widr.org/ and clicking on the "LISTEN NOW" option in the upper right hand corner.

Oh, my DJ handle is "The Doctor". He real fuck up.

3 comments:

J-Unit 1 said...

If you're interested in an easy way to do a podcast, let me know.

Anonymous said...

when the hell does cpt kangaroo get to be in one of your promo materials?

Glandrid said...

I host a show called Rock and/or Roll too! Check it out on FusionRadio.ca Thursday's @ 8PM till the end of April (at least).